Summer isn’t over but the stores definitely don’t show it. If you’ve been shopping recently Fall is already appearing in stores. I personally love Fall because it’s not too hot and not too cold. You can wear adorable sweaters, jackets, hats, and cute accessories to match. I’m really excited my the Fall 2008 color palette, there are beautiful vibrant hues; such as magenta, purple, turquoise, and orange just to name a few.
The picture of above is called a mood/style board, its used to show the fabric, color, and style ideas. If you click on the picture above you will be able to see all the forecasted colors, fabric, and style details for Autumn/fall 2008.
TIGHTS, TIGHTS, TIGHTS
If you have tights from last year don’t throw them away…. they are definitely be in for Fall/Winter 2008.
1. Sheer – From nowhere sheer black tights have emerged as a key trend for winter at Anna Sui, Oscar De La Renta, Chanel, Emma Cook, Lanvin and Giles
2. Color– Bright colors are also a key theme for legs this Autumn/Winter. Whether it’s sheer colored tights.
3. Patterns – There’s a wide variety of patterned tights being shown on the catwalk this season, and the more outrageous the better.
4. Burgundy – Maroon are the new charcoal grey.
5. Goth – trends for lacy and fishnet tights are going to be huge this season.